Desktop Displays & Digital Signage
Desktop LCD Displays
LL-B270, LL-B240, LL-B220Download full Brochure
- Three size options: 27″, 24″ and 22″
- slim bezel* and low-profile design
- stylish integrated round stand
- Great for multiple monitor setup
What Are Digital Signs?
Not unlike your typical TV, digital signs are flat panel displays capable of showing just about any digital content. However, digital signs carry several additional features that make them uniquely suited for a digital signage application.
How Are Digital Signs Different From TVs?
Digital signage displays can include several additional features not typically found on TV’s. To start with, there is onboard software that comes equipped to run signage out of the box, even without connecting to a PC.
Digital signs may also have a daisy-chain displayport configuration, which allows the connection of multiple displays without any additional hardware or adapters.
For more details, view this comparison of the 5 top differences.
Sharp PN-B401 and PN-B501
- 40″/50” Class Screen Size
- Built-in SoC controller with Android™ OS 4.4 & Arm® Cortex®-A17 1.8Ghz quad core processor
- Intel® Mini-OPS Expansion Slot supports the optional PN-ZB03H HDBaseT™ 2.0, PN-ZB03W Wireless Expansion & PN-ZB03AO Computing Boards
- Optional PN-ZW01 Wireless Adapter
- Landscape, Portrait, Face-up, Face-down Operation
- Built-in 7W per Channel Stereo Audio System
- 300 cd/m2 Brightness; 5,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Brilliant High Definition (1920 x 1080) LED Edge Lit Display
- Crestron Connected™ Compatibility
Sharp PN-UH601 and PN-UH701
- 60″/70” Class Screen Size
- Brilliant 4K-Ultra High Definition (3840 x 2160) LCD Display
- Streamlined Design using edge lit LED Backlighting
- RS-232C control capability
- Built-in 10W per Channel Stereo Audio System
- Built-in Digital Tuner
- 300 cd/m2 Brightness
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- 4,000:1 Contrast Ratio
Simple Management of Digital Content
Sharp digital displays can easily be configured to allow updates for multiple locations simultaneously. Everything can be managed remotely.
Which Types of Businesses Benefit From Digital Signage?
Many types of businesses can use digital signs to showcase current events, new products or promotions, recent awards or other relevant news and information.
Here are a few specific examples:
- Retailers can display specials and promotions near their point of sale
- Libraries can feature events, or new releases throughout the facility
- Fitness centers can highlight events or health awareness information
- Banks can display current rates and specials
- Medical facilities can provide tremendous value in lobbies and waiting areas