Desktop LCD Displays
LL-B270, LL-B240, LL-B220
- Three size options: 27″, 24″ and 22″
- slim bezel* and low-profile design
- stylish integrated round stand
- Great for multiple monitor setup
What Are Digital Signs?
Not unlike your typical TV, digital signs are flat panel displays capable of showing just about any digital content. However, digital signs carry several additional features that make them uniquely suited for a digital signage application.
How Are Digital Signs Different From TVs?
Digital signage displays can include several additional features not typically found on TV’s. To start with, there is onboard software that comes equipped to run signage out of the box, even without connecting to a PC.
Digital signs may also have a daisy-chain displayport configuration, which allows the connection of multiple displays without any additional hardware or adapters.
For more details, view this comparison of the 5 top differences.
40″ and 50″ Displays
Sharp PN-B401 and PN-B501
- 40″/50” Class Screen Size
- Built-in SoC controller with Android™ OS 4.4 & Arm® Cortex®-A17 1.8Ghz quad core processor
- Intel® Mini-OPS Expansion Slot supports the optional PN-ZB03H HDBaseT™ 2.0, PN-ZB03W Wireless Expansion & PN-ZB03AO Computing Boards
- Optional PN-ZW01 Wireless Adapter
- Landscape, Portrait, Face-up, Face-down Operation
- Built-in 7W per Channel Stereo Audio System
- 300 cd/m2 Brightness; 5,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Brilliant High Definition (1920 x 1080) LED Edge Lit Display
- Crestron Connected™ Compatibility
65″, 75″ and 85″ Displays
Sharp PN-L651H, PN-L751H, and PN-L851
- Cutting Edge panel technology: Supporting 4K Ultra HD (3,840 x 2,160) pixel resolution, the interactive displays excel in demanding professional settings, including architecture and engineering. Finger and pen input are differentiated for writing/drawing on the screen with intuitive ease. The Sharp Pen-on-Paper® experience gives writing a natural feel as if using a traditional pen and paper.
- Built-in controller with IWB Launcher: No need to hook up a dedicated PC. When the main unit is started, the IWB Launcher is displayed automatically. Simply touch the icons on the desktop for instant access to the features you want to use.
- Wireless connectivity: Wireless LAN and Bluetooth compatibility allow wire-free connection to multiple devices—including smartphones, tablets and computers—that run on Windows® and Android™ operating systems.
- Simultaneous writing: The LCD panel recognizes up to 20 touch points, so when inspiration strikes, multiple people can use their finger or touch pen to add input.
- Software for ultimate functionality: The SHARP Pen Software interface has a menu with smartly arranged icons for easy access to settings. The SHARP Touch Viewer™ interface allows for easy manipulation of different types of files, including Microsoft® Office applications, videos and web pages. SHARP Display Connect™ supports multifaceted wireless communication. Onscreen content, including handwritten notes, can be shared simultaneously with up to 50 devices.
Which Types of Businesses Benefit From Digital Signage?
Many types of businesses can use digital signs to showcase current events, new products or promotions, recent awards or other relevant news and information.
Here are a few specific examples:
- Retailers can display specials and promotions near their point of sale
- Libraries can feature events, or new releases throughout the facility
- Fitness centers can highlight events or health awareness information
- Banks can display current rates and specials
- Medical facilities can provide tremendous value in lobbies and waiting areas
Questions? Ready for a Free Quote?
Our staff is standing by and ready to help!
- Call: (804) 288-9000
- Email: email@example.com