We’re becoming more comfortable with webinars
But are we doing them correctly? Like many things in our life, we have rules and guidelines we follow, hosting or attending a webinar should be no different. Here are some basic guidelines to help keep you on track.
- Don’t Create Slides You Plan to Read Verbatim
- Collaborate Rather Than Lecture
- Connect With Your Audience
- Don’t Forget to Take A Breath
- The End is Often the Beginning
If you would like further information, please contact us.
Questions? Ready for a Free Quote?
Our staff is standing by and ready to help!
- Call: (804) 288-9000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org