Five Tips for Holding a Successful Webinar
Posted by Stone's Office Equipment
We’re becoming more comfortable with webinars
But are we doing them correctly? Like many things in our life, we have rules and guidelines we follow, hosting or attending a webinar should be no different. Here are some basic guidelines to help keep you on track.
- Don’t Create Slides You Plan to Read Verbatim
- Collaborate Rather Than Lecture
- Connect With Your Audience
- Don’t Forget to Take A Breath
- The End is Often the Beginning
If you would like further information, please contact us.
Questions? Ready for a Free Quote?
Our staff is standing by and ready to help!
- Call: (804) 288-9000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"*" indicates required fields