Are You Spending Too Much Money Printing Documents?
Managed Print Services Can Reduce your Printing Costs
Unless you’ve gone through a complete document management and printing evaluation, it is very likely your printing costs are going up. Most offices don’t have the most economical printing environment, causing over-spending, under performing and lack of accountability.
Stone’s Office Equipment Print Management Evaluation (PME) will identify how you can save money on your printing activities and implement the best solution.
The cost of the printer only represents only 5% of total printing ownershipForrester Research
How Can Managed Print Services Save You Money?
- Equipment, Service, and Supply on one (1) invoice, thus reducing the expense of multiple checks coming from Accounting
Security & Product Updates
- All firmware and updates available performed at no costs, keeping your copiers and printers updated and protected against threats
- Managed Print Service clients have peace of mind because their cost per print (CPP) will remain the same for the term of their agreement
- Overages at the same rate. We never inflate our CPP; same price regardless of usage or overage
Manage Overhead Expenses
- No need to hire one or more people to manage your print fleet, or order supplies; we handle that for you.
Printer Replacement Program
- Managed Print Service clients never have to worry about purchasing printers. Stone’s MPS program allows you the option to use our power to replace or add printers to your fleet and take that burden off your IT Department
- Free loaner devices. If we can’t repair your printer quickly, we will bring a loaner to ensure greater productivity and uptime.
- MPS Clients gain an advantage by knowing:
- How many devices they have, and more importantly, how many are in use?
- How many copies and prints made?
- Who made them?
- These questions are an opportunity of discussion on ways to right-size their fleet and make sure the correct device is in the proper location.
- Managed Print Services: What do you know about your printers?
- Is Managed Print Service (MPS) Right for Your Business?
- Save Your Office Resources with Managed Print Services
- 4 Ways to Stop Wasting and Start Saving with MPS
Questions? Ready for a Free Quote?
Our staff is standing by and ready to help!
- Call: (804) 288-9000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"*" indicates required fields