During the shopping process of office technology, people ask if they should lease or purchase their copier. There are advantages to both, and we usually inform our clients to talk with their accountant as to which method of ownership fits their company best.
Here are five advantages to leasing:
- Quick Results
- Leasing allows you to have the latest technology working for your business quickly and easily with fast approval, minimal documentation, and quick equipment delivery. Most sales turn around in a few days.
- Low Payments
- Effectively maintain cash flow with lease payments that are often lower than loan financing.
- Structure payments and terms to fit your cash flow. Different end of lease options gives you a choice to purchase the equipment, return it, or extend your agreement.
- 100% Financing
- Conserve lines of credit and acquire technology without a major cash outlay. Unlike loans, which require up to 20% down payment, leasing generally has minimal up-front costs. Finance up to 100% of the equipment costs, with additional options possible to cover soft costs like installation, delivery, training, and connectivity.
- Tax and Account Benefits
- When used together, Section 179 and bonus depreciation ma allow businesses to deduct up to 100% of capital purchases. Check with your accountant to see.
To learn more about leasing office technology for your company, fill out the contact information form below. Also, if you would like more information about the differences between Leasing, Loans, and Cash, click here.
Information supplied by US Bank Leasing, an approved business and leasing partner of Stone’s Office Equipment.
Questions? Ready for a Free Quote?
Our staff is standing by and ready to help!
- Call: (804) 288-9000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org