Update: COVID-19 Letter to Our Customers
May 15, 2020
To Our Great Customers,
On March 15, 2020, our country came to a halt, business, and our lives changed how we go about them. While we are still in uncertain times with the CoVid-19 virus, one thing is sure, for 50 years, Stone’s has adapted to change.
Here are some guidelines our management team developed on how interactions with you and your office moving forward will look.
The health and safety of everyone – employees, customers, and families are our biggest concern.
- Our process for receiving, unpacking, and setting up new equipment includes our employees wearing gloves and
thoroughly cleaning the products when entering our shop area.
- To protect our employees, we’ve restricted unnecessary travel, meetings, and gatherings.
- We also implemented a work from home policy in areas of our company where possible.
- Our new hours are 8:30 – 4:00; Monday -Friday.
- Customer calls for service will be routed to our Help Desk for troubleshooting, using Stone’s Remote Service Diagnostic software.
- Service Technicians are wearing gloves and masks when they arrive at a client’s office to work on equipment.
- Technicians will disinfect equipment with approved cleaning products, before and after working on it.
- We realize some companies may have reduced staff for a while, using our meter collection tools will reduce user interruption and lessen the interaction.
- We also encourage clients to use our online portal to place service calls or order supplies. https://www.stonesoffice.com/contact-us/ or create your account to manage your devices, supplies, and service online at https://www.stonesgateway.com/einfo or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’re shipping toner and other supplies via UPS; or, they will be available for call ahead contactless pick up at our Richmond location.
- All new equipment will be pre-flighted with network information before installation, to reduce any extra time in your office.
We continue to monitor the situation weekly to offer our customers the best customer experience while remaining committed to safety. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work through these process changes.
Stone’s Office Equipment