What is Digital Whiteout?
Have you ever made a copy of an original and needed to “whiteout” some of the content? Some examples are:
- Sales Invoices; showing pricing or vendor information
- Employee Records; but not SSN or other personal information
- Medical Records; without violating HIPAA regulations
- Purchase Orders; removing pricing or client information
Sharp Copiers can do that!
With a new Sharp Advanced Series copier from Stone’s Office Equipment, you can have areas of your copies completely erased, while leaving the original intact. It’s easy to do, so we made a video to help you.
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can use the contact form below.
Our mission is to make your life easier and business better. We’re here to help.
Questions? Ready for a Free Quote?
Our staff is standing by and ready to help!
- Call: (804) 288-9000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org